1. The VIP Upgrade (the "Prize Draw") is open to people attending Royal Holloway, University of London who are verified members of Royal Holloway Students’ Union.
2. Permanent employees or agencies of Royal Holloway Students’ Union ("RHSU", "We"), or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the steps detailed on the competition page. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "SOUL VIP Upgrade Competition" in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. RHSU accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by RHSU.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 15:00 on 19 October 2016. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winners of the Prize Draw will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 19 October 2016.
9. The winner will receive the following prizes: Queue Jump at SOUL - Represent Your Country, Alcoholic Shot on Arrival, A Premium Bottle of Vodka.
10. RHSU accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from locations).
11. The winner will be notified at 18:00 on 19 October 2016. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and RHSU shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The name of the winners can be obtained after 19 October 2016 by sending an email to email@example.com with "SOUL Represent Your Country Competition Winners" in the subject line.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. RHSU retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
15. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on RHSU's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by RHSU and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by RHSU and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
16. RHSU accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. RHSU further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of RHSU for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. RHSU reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of RHSU in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. RHSU shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: Royal Holloway Students' Union, Egham Hill, Egham, TW20 0EX.
Registered charity no: 1141998
The Students’ Union, Royal Holloway
Egham, TW20 0EX