RH BeHeard: Report An Incident.

If you would like to report any concerns, complaints or challenge misconduct issues, the University has an online reporting form known as RH Be Heard. Reporting through RH Be Heard should mean that your question or complaint will be directed to the right team, first time, which is always welcome in complex environments like universities.

You have the option to submit a report using your name - which will allow the College to follow up with you - or you can submit anonymously.

Report an incident

What can you report?

You really can report any issue, but here are some examples:

  • Reporting academic issues
  • Reporting bullying or harassment
  • Reporting sexual misconduct
  • Reporting issues with university services, including Halls.

What can we help you with?

If you would like to submit a report through RH Be Heard but would like some guidance, the Advice Centre is here to help you. We are also here for you if you need advice on next steps after reporting - just get in touch.

want to speak to an advisor?

If you've already looked through our web pages and can't find the information you're after, and would like to discuss something face-to-face, it's easy to see an Advisor.


We hold weekly drop-in sessions on Zoom during term time. Check out our Events Calendar here to find out when the next drop-in is- just use the "Advice" filter on the left hand side of the page.


Email us at advice@su.rhul.ac.uk.