Housing Advice.

What can we help you with?

We know that housing plays a really important role in your university life. Whether it's first-year halls accommodation or private housing in the local area, we want to ensure that you're getting the most out of your housing experience.

On this page, you'll find advice for a range of common issues. We give you top tips on how to find your ideal property, live happily, and make sure you know your rights when it comes to all things housing!

Need help finding new housemates?

Whether you're looking for a group to join, on the hunt for someone to complete your group, or seeking a replacement housemate, it can be hard to find the right person. We've pulled together some handy resources to help you out!

Find out more

Private Housing

On-campus accommodation

University of London Housing Services

ULHS offers a range of services to assist and support students and staff who are looking for and living in private accommodation in London. All Royal Holloway students have free access to these services so make sure you check out what they can help you with.