Supporting you to undertake this role is paramount for us and there are several ways we will be doing this. If you have a specific issue and you're not sure who to go to, email the Academic Rep Coordinator.

Academic Rep System

If you’re looking for help talking through an issue that your peers have with their programme, or you don’t know who to go to in your department, there are several layers of academic representation, so it is probably best to have a chat with the rep in the next layer.

So, if you’re a course rep, you should have a chat with your department rep; department reps should head to their school rep etc.

Programme / Department Staff

It’s always best to head to the lecturer concerned if there is something you wish to ask but, should there be some difficulty getting a response, or there doesn’t look to be a specific person who can answer a query, we’ve got several Key Contacts within each department: one for academic issues and one for administration.

We're just updating our key contacts list, so check back soon to see the list.

Students' Union Staff

And, of course, there is a team of people within the SU who are here to guide you should you need us!

VP Education //

Academic Rep Coordinator //

Student Voice Manager //