Chat with us
We welcome swimmers of any ability and offer the opportunity to train up to three sessions a week as leisure, development and competitive swimmers.
We compete at multiple events, from our own club championship to BUCS, so there is plenty of opportunities for any member to get involved within the racing aspect of the sport.
We offer a team atmosphere for every member of our club and while training will differ from each lane, we work towards making sure there are no social boundaries between our members.
Coaches are available to give technical advice.
• Standard membership- includes all swimming and social activities
• Pay as you go session- only available on Sundays
• Social Membership- access to social activities without swimming
If you have an issue with fees please explore our access fund https://www.su.rhul.ac.uk/opportunities/access/
Over the corse of the year, you can expect to see us host a wide variety of events, including:
The committee are looking forward to welcome all new members to the club and we have created a Facebook messenger group for any questions you have.
Follow our instagram!! @rh_swimming
For more information- https://linktr.ee/rhswimming
• You must be able to swim 50m competently and without the use of floatation devices
• We do not teach members to swim
Registered charity no: 1141998
The Students’ Union, Royal Holloway
Egham, TW20 0EX